Friday, February 13, 2015

First 2015 Hatch at Berry College Bald Eagle Nest! And, What Do You Want?

Just a quick post. The first hatchling has arrived at the Berry College nest -- right on time! Here's a link to the cam. You can navigate to two other views from there. The overhead shot has sound (cam 2). Here's a look at the baby from earlier today from cam 2, with the empty shell halves still in the nest:

Mom is passed out tonight. This is from cam 1.

We should see another hatch during the next day or two.

A note about this blog. I've seen so many other blogs that have a dialog between the blogger and the people that follow it. The Feathered Photography blog always has a dialog for every post. Last year I really dedicated myself to this blog. I posted most days and tried to keep it interesting. But there were hardly any comments from the readers. So, I'm wondering, what am I doing wrong? That's why I haven't really gotten back into the blog this nesting season. I don't know which direction to take it. What should I be doing so (you) the readers will be more interested and engaged? I don't want to feel like I'm talking to myself and I really did feel like that for most of the year last year. So help me out and tell me what you want and what I should be doing differently...

No comments:

Post a Comment