Friday, September 6, 2013

Bald Eagle Camellia's Location, National Zoo's Giant Panda Cub, Stop Feeding Deer, Dead Dog Ad Campaign, Live Bald Eagle Mascot, Washing Meat, Find Momo

Bald Eagle Camellia has also been bitten by the wanderlust bug. (In my post yesterday, I remarked that Bald Eagle NX finally got in touch with her sense of wanderlust.) I wonder if there is some imperative that hit them at the same time? A change in weather or something that spurred them to take a trip...

The two-week old Giant Panda Cub at the National Zoo is a girl! And they know who's-your-daddy...

If you've been feeding deer in Virginia, you have to stop until the first Saturday in January. From what I understand, it is to prevent hunters from baiting deer. And according to a DGIF News Release it is also illegal to feed deer and elk in Buchanan, Dickenson, and Wise counties at any time.

Dead dogs don't sell shoes! Wonder if the bonehead that thought up this ad still has a job...

The largest volcano on Earth is under the Pacific Ocean.

Boston College brings back live Bald Eagle mascot.

Doesn't everyone wash chicken before cooking it? I wash chicken, beef, everything but hamburger. I don't know what's on it from when it was cut and packaged. But according to this article, I could be spreading yuckies by washing it... I'm on the fence here. I always use a gentle stream when washing meat, so I think I'm ok by doing so. I'm just not a big fan of leaving yuckies on something, killing it in the cooking process, and then eating dead/cooked yuckies.

Today's Find Momo is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment