Friday, September 20, 2013

Pam Monahan's New Pictures of Bald Eagle HK, Duane Noblick's New Pictures of Bald Eagle Dad Norfolk, New Locations For Bald Eagles NX and KE, Lightening at the Grand Canyon, Harvest Moon, Bird's Eye View of Bald Eagle in Flight, Bald Eagles To Be Released Washington State, Gallery of Bald Eagle Photos, Goshawk Flying Through Tight Spaces

Oh my! Pam Monahan has posted 23 new pictures of Bald Eagle HK. There are some take-off shots that show his tail feathers spread out -- and they look all white! He is looking handsome! He is hanging out in an Osprey nest on a man-made structure. I wonder if he is trying to make that nest his own...

Duane Noblick has posted some really great pictures of Bald Eagle Dad Norfolk on the Norfolk Eagles forum. Dad looks so handsome!

Bald Eagle NX is on the move.

Bald Eagle KE seems to be really adventurous, much like Azalea. KE has flown across the Potomac River and into Maryland!

Check out these pictures of lightening at the Grand Canyon. Pretty fantastic!

We just had a Harvest Moon. I never knew what that meant. Now I do!

Here's how to get a video to go viral: Put a camera on a Bald Eagle and let it go flying. Check it out. How many of you thought, "Watch out for that tree!" while watching this video? I know I did -- more than once...

The public is invited to see two Bald Eagles released from a point on the Dungeness River (Washington state) on Saturday at 1:00PM. Get the details here.

I found this gallery of Bald Eagle photos. I really enjoyed looking through these pictures.

This amazing video shows how a Goshawk can fly through the narrow gaps in a forest and through underbrush while chasing prey.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that goshawk, is awesome. Thanx for posting and thanx for posting dad Norfolk. I miss him and DT :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss our eagles too! Back in the day we'd have almost daily posts on the forum with pictures from the various photogs. How great is Pam Monahan's photography of HK?!?! It's so nice to see one of our babies picking a territory that has such great access! I am so looking forward to him finding a mate and raising his own chicks!

      Delete