Thursday, January 14, 2016

Upper Mississippi River Eagle Trio, Berry College Eagles Incubating

The Upper Mississippi River folks left a comment on my blog. Not only do we have the camera page. But you can also follow them at their main page and on their Facebook page. I'm not sure what I caught at the nest this evening. The frame before and after this one were no help in explaining... (The one before showed one Eagle in the nest and the one after showed an empty nest.) There's three Eagles in this s'cap.

It looks like two eggs again this year at the Berry College Bald Eagle nest. Now we settle in for a month of incubation, with hatch watch the second week of February. Here, we are left to guess since there's a lot of grass in the way. I can see one egg, even though I know there are two...

So I checked the DVR later and found some clear shots showing two eggs. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment