Thursday, June 27, 2013

Verizon Rant (AKA Verizon Sucks), Camellia's location, Find Momo, Funny Post on Feathered Photography Blog

I take screen captures of nests and mail them to myself so I can put them on my blog. But my Verizon webmail stopped working. I can't save my jpg attachments to my computer. I spent a while with their help desk and the guy can't help me. Said he can transfer me to their special help. Forget what he called it. Said there's a charge and they'd go over it with me. While waiting for the new helper, I forwarded the email to my gmail account. And then was able to save the pictures to my computer. Their paid help came on the line and tole me their services are available for $15 a month with a 10 month commitment. I told him that wasn't acceptable. He said they also offer 72 hours of help for $89. Crazy, right? Then he said they offer 30 minutes of help for $40. I let him know that I didn't appreciate them trying to screw me over after having been a customer of theirs for so long. Their DSL is horrible anyway. Most times, after having my computer in standby, my wireless stops working. I have to turn off my computer, reset the router, then boot up my computer. And even then, it's a 50/50 shot that it will work. Bottom line, Verizon sucks!

Camellia proving that he is an urban eagle! He's hanging out in people's yards... Here's his latest locations.

Love the 6/26 and 6/27 Find Momo! This is the luckiest dog. He goes on a new adventure every day!

Ron Dudley's post today his Feathered Photography blog made me laugh!

I do have some s'caps from the Alcoa Osprey nest. I'll post them tomorrow. It's late and I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment