Friday, October 25, 2013

An Older Video Of Bald Eagle HK, Brain Cleaning

I came across one of my older videos the other day. It's from the 2009 Norfolk Botanical Garden nest: Bald Eagles Azalea (HH), HK and HE. It's HK return to the nest after fledging. I love this video! HK is so pitiful -- so hungry. Read my comments on the video before you watch it, so it will make sense. There is also a lot of wingercizing in the second half of the video. It makes me happy to see Azalea in this video. It's been so long now since her transmitter stopped working. I miss my girl! Here's a link to the video. It's 8:22 minutes, but I enjoy the whole thing and am disappointed that it's over when it ends. (This was recorded with my old camcorder, so the quality isn't great. But this is still one of my favorite videos!)

While you sleep, your brain is cleaned of toxins. This includes the plaques that are found in the brains of people that have Alzheimer's. This cleaning process almost stops when we are awake. Read about it here.

Now for some bad news. My computer died. I have a new one on order, but it won't arrive until around November 14th. I'm picking and pecking this paragraph on my Kindle Fire. And I have no idea how to copy addresses of web pages so I can include links. (The two paragraphs above were already composed and saved in my drafts.) So, I'm going to have to experiment and see what I can figure out... 

2 comments: