Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bald Eagle Camellia's Location, New Pictures of Bald Eagle HK (Taken by Pam Monahan), Find Momo

Reese posted a new location for Bald Eagle Camellia today. Cammy has been sticking to more rural settings lately...

Pam Monahan has posted 49 new pictures of Bald Eagle HK that she took on 11/10, 11/11 and 11/12! All kinds of different pictures. HK carrying a fish, carrying sticks, in the nest he built, arranging sticks in the nest, in the Osprey nest, perched, eating, flying, taking off, and landing. Awesome job Pam!

Love the "Find Momo" for 11/9 and 11/11. I think the pictures on this site roll off the bottom as new pictures are added, so you need to see them before they disappear!



2 comments:

  1. This is a really informative blog, Chris. I am honored that you are including my photos of HK. Keep up the great work!
    ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Pam! I'm grateful that you are out there taking and posting the pictures! I sure do wish that one of you photogs would catch up with Azalea! I miss my girl!

      Delete