Saturday, November 9, 2013

Eagle On Alliance News, Bald Eagle Camellia's Location, 2014 Garden Of Eagles Calendar, Pam Monahan's Pictures of Bald Eagle HK, Training Update For Bald Eagle Buddy, Bald Eagle Pictures

Been spending my evenings trying to get one of my applications to work on my new computer. I had to go back three older versions to get it to work. What a pain trying to get back to where I was...

While I was without a computer, Eagle On Alliance (EOA) filed an emergency injunction to stop the destruction of Dad Norfolk and DT's nests. Very interesting reading. EOA is really doing some good things on behalf of our Norfolk Eagles!

Bald Eagle Camellia missed a check in when his battery went really low. But then he finally had a check-in on 11/6 and another right on time on 11/9. Azalea's transmitter worked for 1,397 days. So it's too soon for Cammy's to give out. He's only at 1,284 days...

I got my Garden Of Eagles 2014 Calendar in the mail. It is awesome! Debbi (Congowings) never takes any credit for the calendar, but she puts so much work into the calendar and she does such a great job and takes no credit. If you happen upon her, and if you appreciate the beautiful Garden Of Eagles Calendars, please take a moment and thank her!

Of course, Pam Monahan took some new pictures of Bald Eagle HK over the past couple of weeks. He is looking so handsome, just like his Dad!

There is a training update for Bald Eagle Buddy posted on 10/30. He is getting additional training for a couple of upcoming events.

Someone using the name "arbitrage" posted a series of pictures of Bald Eagles on a photography forum. They named the series "Arial Acrobatics". This is an incredible series, and for some reason, the last picture makes me smile. I guess it's just the success factor...

Here's a picture of a Bald Eagle I found on flickr. Posted by Brian Kushner. Beautiful detail! Finding this picture lead me to look at his other Bald Eagle pictures. Very nice set!

No comments:

Post a Comment