Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bald Eagles Dad Norfolk and DT (Dirty Tail) Are Safe, Bald Eagle Camellia Checked In

I don't usually do two posts in one day, but I've got such good news out of Norfolk! Dad Norfolk and his mate DT have been seen together since a Bald Eagle was killed recently at the Norfolk International Airport. Although I am saddened that an eagle was killed once again due to the city and airport's negligence, I am happy that it was not Dad Norfolk or DT. I wonder if Norfolk's Mayor Fraim and his accomplices on the City Council are going to continue the (obviously) ineffective practice of harassing Dad Norfolk and DT while they are on Norfolk Botanical Garden property or if they are going to pry their heads out of their butts and do something that works. Maybe this eagle's death wasn't for nothing. Maybe it will bring about necessary change in the way they are trying to mitigate the risk presented by wildlife. At the very least, I hope they get the maximum fine for the illegal take of a Bald Eagle! Please, please, please, if you live in the city of Norfolk, vote them out of office (everyone except Tommy Smigiel.) Mayor Fraim and the inept members of his City Council need to go!

Bald Eagle Camellia has checked in. I'd think that we should be able to soon see a pattern that indicates where he will build a nest...

No comments:

Post a Comment