Thursday, February 13, 2014

Berry College Bald Eagle Nest Makes It Through The Snow Storm, Pam Monahan's Recent Posts About Bald Eagle HK, Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Babies Snuggled Together, 11,000 Page Views!

Berry College Bald Eagle Mom comes through the bad weather like a champ! This morning I brought up the cam just in time to see a nice dry nest bowl and an egg roll:


I guess this is the Bald Eagle equivalent of stretching your legs: big wing flaps. (The camera cuts off the top of anything too tall. I don't think this is a PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) camera. I hope they fix the framing next season.) Anyway, big wing flaps:

By the afternoon, a lot of the snow had already melted away:

She looks a lot happier tonight than she did last night. Sleep well little momma, you've earned it!
 Pam Monahan spent some time with Bald Eagle HK recently. He keeps her on her toes in this post! I really like her next post. She's got some great take-off and flight shots of HK and his lady friend. And she also found a juvie -- looks to be a 2nd year to me, referred to as a 'white belly'. Here's that post. Then she has one more new post with a couple of pictures of HK. He's so handsome!

Check out this cute puddle of Bald Eagle babies at the Northeast Florida nest! I'm not sure which end is up or where one baby ends and the other one starts...

I still can't get the Southwest Florida nest. They say the cam is down and they are working on it...

A milestone: the blog hit 11,000 page views last night! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this blog and that there are so many page views! I thought a few people would look at it every now and then... I appreciate you guys dropping by! Feel free to comment on any of my blog entries! I love hearing back from you guys. Your comments make the blog more interesting (and reassure me that someone is out there and it's not all bots viewing the pages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment