Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Berry College Eagles, White-bellied Sea Eagles Day 82, Africam Black Eagles

The Berry College Eagles are steadily working on their nest. 

Here's a video of the Highlights from today (6:44). (I'm having a problem embedding this video. Please just click the link.)

The White-bellied Sea Eagles were being harassed again today by the Currawong. They must have a nest with young nearby.

SE15 is so pretty!

Here's a video of today's Highlights at the nest (18:01).

Here's the video I promised you from yesterday, showing SE15 Branching & Other Highlights (23:19).

Here's three links to new pictures of Kendi, the Africam Black Eagle Fledgling. The second and third (I think) were taken at the same time by two different photographers. So, a lot of the pictures look almost the same.) There's also a Peregrine Falcon in the mix.
First Link
Second Link
Third Link

I just realized that this post came up as Tuesday, October 27. I was so late in the wee hours of the morning working on this post that it ticked over to the new day. This was actually my post for Monday, October 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment