Saturday, October 17, 2015

Tracking Update For Loch Of The Lowes Osprey FR3 & FR4, New Pictures Of Africam Black Eaglet Kendi, White-bellied Sea Eagle Videos

There is an Osprey Tracking update for the Loch of the Lowes Ospreys FR3 and FR4.

There are some new pictures of the Africam Black Eaglet Kendi. There's a pic of a parent showing aggression toward Kendi. That's the way they do it. The parents force their chick to leave the territory once they have the skills to survive on their own. We just have to wait and see how long it will take for Kendi to get the message and leave...

I found these videos made by the Sea Eagle cam folks. They are aimed at kids, but I still found them interesting to watch.
Part 1 (3:17)

Part 2 (4:09)

Part 3 (3:50)

I upgraded to Windows 10 and found out that Blogger and Windows 10 have some issues. Like being able to post pictures and videos on Blogger... I've been getting around that by using my smart phone to put the pictures and videos in my posts. But my battery died before I could include my s'caps of the White-bellied Sea Eagles from today... I'll post what I have today in tomorrow's post...

No comments:

Post a Comment