Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Norfolk Botanical Garden pics from Transmitter Day, May 20, 2009

These are the pictures I took around the garden on the day that Azalea received her transmitter.


This was the first thing I saw on my way to the transmitter fitting. These 3 reminded me of our 3 eaglets -- all snuggled up together.

I like this pic because there are fish and a turtle and a little yellow flower growing under water.
I thought this was a dragonfly, but my brother-in-law called it something else because it's small. But I forget what he said. Since I was trying to take a pic when it landed on my hand, I will call it picture-interruptus.
Yes, there really are snakes in the garden. I was hoping all those other snake pics that have been posted were something the other photographers were making up.
What the flock?!?!?! Get out of the way so I can look at the roses...

These are garden beasties, a female and male. Commonly found around the eagle nest.
Dana and Henry just after catching what I'm sure are great shots of one of our resident BIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment