Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hummingbirds Sleeping, NX Still in the News, Bald Eagle picture, DC Eagle Cam

This link contains three videos of Hummingbirds sleeping. I was so surprised. I never knew they slept like this!

For some reason, it still seems to be news that NX has been in Stafford, VA... I keep finding the same story on different web pages, as far away as San Francisco. This is not news! I wonder if it's a marketing campaign by the Wildlife Center of Virginia...

A Longmont, CO paper shows a picture of a Bald Eagle perched on a fence in someone's yard. I've not seen many pictures of Bald Eagles sitting perched so low to the ground. I've seen them on the ground in plenty of pictures -- in a clearing where they can see any threats long before they get close. This seems unusual to me...

There is a nest cam in DC that I found out about today through this article. The webcam can be seen here. I am getting a red x. But I'm having connection issues tonight, so I don't know if it's me or the cam...

No comments:

Post a Comment