Monday, April 1, 2013

New location for NX and Camellia

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Mine involved a tow truck and a very long day today getting my car repaired! Just a quick post tonight since it's late and I'm tired.

The location for NX was updated on 3/31. She is 24 miles away from her last check-in. I looked for a decimal point, but there isn't one. She actually went 24 miles in a couple of days. Maybe she is going to start exploring! I mean, really exploring. Looking at the map posted on 3/31, you can see Leonardtown and Hollywood Maryland, which is where I went to High School and grew up. In fact, it looks like she and I crossed paths this weekend since I spent Easter in Hollywood. I did see some Bald Eagles during my drive. I wonder if one of them was NX?

Camellia also checked in on 3/31. He's still hanging out in Virginia Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment