Thursday, July 9, 2015

Africam Black Eagle Day 42, Dyfi Osprey Day 38,40&41, Harrison Bay Eagles Day 102&104, Loch of the Lowes Osprey Day 46,48&49 Fledge Watch!, White-bellied Sea Eagle, White Rock Eagles Day 80&81, Duane Noblick's Photographs

These are not the most complimentary s'caps of the Africam Black Eagle chick. I'm thinking, "Where's your neck?" and, "Beached Whale..." What are they feeding this chick? Cupcakes?

You can see the chicks ear in this s'cap. A little while back, I thought I saw feathers coming out. Maybe it was just debris, because I don't see them any more.

They Dyfi Osprey were having a lazy day when I checked on them this morning.

The Harrison Bay Eaglets are still using the nest for food deliveries and are routinely perching in the nest tree for the night.

Fledge watch continues at the Scottish Wildlife Trust's Loch of the Lowes Osprey nest. One of the chicks was flapping so hard today for about a full minute. I think it's really ready to go. Maybe we will see a fledge tomorrow...

The White-bellied Sea Eagle Mom had a lot to say this morning.

Here's a Mom Greets The Morning video (6:20):

The White Rock Eaglets were both at the nest this morning. I hope they stick around for a while like the Harrison Bay Fledglings are doing.

Duane Noblick posted some great photos on the Norfolk Eagles Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment