Friday, July 31, 2015

Africam Black Eagle Day 64, Dyfi Osprey Day 60,62&63, Harrison Bay Eagles Day 124&126 Blue Moon, Loch of the Lowes Osprey Day 68,70&71, Soddy Daisy Bluebirds Day 3&4, White-bellied Sea Eagle

The Africam Black Eagle chick and Mom were sleeping and I thought I was out of luck. But then the baby stood up and I was able to get a s'cap. I couldn't get the cam to come up this morning, so all I've got is an infrared s'cap from tonight...

It looks like it was a beautiful day at the Dyfi Osprey nest. Two babies were on the nest when I check in, with the one on the left eating a fish.

I could only roll back the Harrison Bay Eagle nest video back 3 hours and during that time, nobody came to the nest. At one point we were shown the pretty view.

Grass is growing in the nest!

Tonight is a blue moon! So cool that it's on the cam! A blue moon is when you have two full moons in the same month. We had a full moon on July 2nd. So, tonight's full moon is a 'blue moon'. We get a blue moon every few years. August of 2012 was the last blue moon. Enjoy it!

I only saw one of the Scottish Wildlife Trust's Loch of the Lowes Osprey today. I don't see an antenna, so I'm thinking this must be FR2.

The Soddy Daisy Bluebird nestlings aren't doing much at this point besides sleeping, flopping about to a new position, eating and pooping.
 
 Here's a Food & Poop video from today (1:12):

The White-bellied Sea Eagles enjoyed a beautiful day today. Their lives are getting ready to get busy! I'm going to start watching for hatch on 8/4, even though they say later...

No comments:

Post a Comment