Sunday, August 9, 2015

Africam Black Eagle Day 73, Soddy Daisy Bluebirds Day 12&13, White-bellied Sea Eagles Day 3/4

I was out of town yesterday an didn't do a post...

It was late afternoon when I got home. The first thing I did was bring up cams, hoping to catch daylight. The Africam Black Eagle chick looks to be tucked in for the night, and without a parent in the nest. This is the first time I've seen this...

The Soddy Daisy Bluebirds are growing like weeds... They are packed in link sardines.

These first two s'caps of the White-bellied Sea Eagles are from yesterday, day 3 for these babies. In this first one, Mom is offering the chick a bite and the chick has opened wide!

These babies are so cute!

These two s'caps are from today, day 4. They are showing some aggression. It will be hard to catch them both heads up until they are a little bigger. For now, one will probably lay low. But I did catch them both here.

Both can be seen here as well...
 
I checked the Dyfi Osprey and Loch of the Lowes Osprey and both were dark and no babies were in the nest... I also reviewed the last 14 hours at the Harrison Bay Eagles and didn't find anyone at the nest all day. I popped in at the White Rock nest and nobody was home. I expect to continue to find the Osprey at the nest during the day. But I suspect the sightings of Bald Eagles will be few and far between. Or, they may already be gone chasing the wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment