Friday, August 14, 2015

Africam Black Eagle Day 78, Harrison Bay Eagles, White-bellied Sea Eagles Day 9, Soddy Daisy Bluebirds Fledge!

I'm having issues with my DSL. I've got a new modem coming, supposed to arrive by Wednesday. Until then, my coverage of the nests is going to be hit or miss. Maybe I'll go to a hotspot tomorrow...

I did get a look at the Africam Black Eagle chick today. We should see wingercizing now.

The Harrison Bay Eagle parents are spending another night in the nest tree. At least, I think this is both of them.

I was able to get the White-bellied Sea Eagle cam to come up for a couple of minutes and look at these cutie-pies laying like book ends in the nest.

The Soddy Daisy Bluebirds all fledged today, just as I expected. I didn't get any s'caps of them from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment