Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Africam Black Eagle Day 83, Dyfi Osprey Day 79,81&82, Harrison Bay Eagles, Loch of the Lowes Osprey Day 87,89&90 Stuck On A Stick, White-bellied Sea Eagles Day 14

I once again recorded 11 hours of the Africam Black Eagle. And it once again froze. But I got three good s'caps. In the first one, a lizard (circled in green) checked out the nest. It ran in, felt like an appetizer, and ran out.

One of the parents made an appearance.

I think the feathers are finished growing in. I think it might have a little more size to put on. Love the pantaloons on these eagles!

I'm not sure who this is in the nest. I just know it's one of the Fledglings.

This is W2 (Celyn) trying to keep her balance.

I got a look at the Harrison Bay Eagle parents today. But this was as good as it got...

There was a thunderstorm. Here's the scene with lightening...

...and here's the same scene without lightening.

I think this is FR4 at the Scottish Wildlife Trust's Loch of the Lowes nest. 


One of the Osplets got Stuck On A Stick today (1:50). And it looks like the fish is going to get away. I started recording right as Dad delivered a fish.

We got some nice views of the White-bellied Sea Eagles today.

There was a big yawn so early in the morning.

These two were snuggling. So cute!

They both perked up for something...

But they went back to snuggling.


What a nice pillow...

There wasn't much sibling rivalry during this feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment