Sunday, September 27, 2015

White-bellied Sea Eagles Day 53, Mourning Doves, Lunar Eclipse Tonight, 2016 Garden of Eagles Calendar

The White-bellied Sea Eagle chicks are starting to take little hops now while wingercizing.

The chick is elevated a little bit here.

The parent is doing the "chicken neck" here, looking hard at something.


I took this picture through my kitchen window. It was really windy due to a nor'easter blowing through. The Mourning Doves are taking shelter in one of my Earth Boxes.

There is a total lunar eclipse tonight! It starts here in Southeast Virginia at 8:11PM, peaks at 10:47PM and finishes at 1:22AM. I think I'm going to have cloud cover...

Tomorrow at 5:00PM Eastern time is your last chance to pre-order a 2016 Garden of Eagles Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment