Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bald Eagle Locations: Camellia, KE, and NX, More Screen Captures From The Okeanos Explorer 2013 Deep-sea Exploration

Bald Eagle Camellia's location was updated on the 11th, including two new pictures! And there's a picture of him on the day he was banded, when he was a baby. So cute! And then his location was updated just now. He is back in familiar territory...

Bald Eagle KE is now up around Quantico, where Bald Eagle NX has been hanging out. I wonder if they've seen each other...

Speaking of NX. There is a new location posted for NX. She is still hanging out south of Quantico.

OK. Time for more s'caps that I took on Sunday from the deep-sea exploration happening off of the east coast.

There were some really pretty Jellyfish.


It seemed like every rock was supporting some sort of life.

This little guy cracked me up! He is ready to take on the world!

I think this is coral. This is a close-up of the following picture.


I couldn't get a s'cap fast enough. He was quick to run into his burrow. It's pretty wild watching these animals run around, you forget that you are watching something underwater...

 Pretty Shrimp. I love the clarity of these cameras.

I don't remember what they called this... Squat Lobster?
 There's a worm that lives in this tube.
 But he refused to come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment