Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pam Monahan's New Pictures of Bald Eagle HK, Bald Eagles NX And Camellia Checked In Today

Pam Monahan has posted five new pictures of HK. They have today's date and it looks like they are at Honey Bee Golf Course. HK looks so good! Bravo Pam!

NX checked in today. She has been staying on the banks of the Potomac River. She's not very adventurous...

Camellia checked in today too! The first map shows two areas where he has traversed so many times it looks like a bunch of scribbles. At least he seems to be a little more adventurous than NX...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris. Sorry I have not commented in over a week. I was without internet access at home for 4 days (yes, that seemed like an eternity). Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the update on the bald eagle that had a bad landing. I sure hope she makes it. At least her odds of making it have gone from 30 to 50%.

    NX cracks me up. She refuses to move to a different area until she has explored every single last nook & cranny of the area she is exploring!

    And again Chris, thank you for your blog. It is so interesting and educational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! 4 days without internet. I don't know if I could survive! I don't know how we got along before the internet... Cindi, I really appreciate your comments. It's nice to get feedback!

      Delete