Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Full Moon and Sleep, Efforts to Save The Atlantic Puffin, Panda Cams, Google Street View Oceans, Car/Motorcycle Hybrid, Wind Energy, Eastern Black Rhino Baby, Time-lapse Video Of The Aurora Borealis, Camp Gyno

It's a full moon tonight! How does a full moon affect your sleep?

Some people are working hard to save the Atlantic Puffins. I missed my calling. I would love to do something like this!

China is advertising their Panda cams. Here's a link to the story. I'm hesitant to check out the cams though. Since, it's China... Leave a comment if you are brave enough to check out the cams.

You have probably heard of Google Street View. Well, now there's Google Street View Oceans. Looks pretty cool.

Is it a car or is it a motorcycle? Either way, it's a greener way to get around.

There is some interesting research into wind energy. I wonder if these vertical axis turbines, when packed closely together, would pose less of a risk to birds.

An endangered Eastern Black Rhino was born at the Atlanta Zoo.

Check out this time-lapse video of the Aurora Borealis.

I'll end tonight's post on a funny note. I think this video is hilarious. Camp Gyno. (Hey, it's part of nature!)

No comments:

Post a Comment