Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 25&27 Arrivals and Stick-work Video, Bald Eagle HK Updates

Three s'caps from today. The first two I call "got'cher back":
 

What strikes me about this one is how much further up the back branch the white-wash goes. That's one way of gauging their growth...
 
I've got one video from today. (It took me a couple of seconds to bring up the audio...) In the video, first Mom does a fly-by one way, and then another, then lands in the nest with some soft grass. Then Dad arrives with a prey item. Then there's some stick-work and everyone gets bonked. Then Dad leaves. I like this video. It has a take-off and landings and Mom does a lot of vocalizing... Here's the link. (10:24)
 
Pam Monahan has two new posts on her blog about Bald Eagle HK. The first post is from 3/3 and the second post is from 3/4. The third picture on the first post is a stunner!

No comments:

Post a Comment