Thursday, March 26, 2015

Berry College Eaglets Day 41&43

I've got two s'caps from today. One of the chicks was trying to help Mom with the food and was completely underfoot. No, that's not a shadow under Mom. That's her little helper...

Pancake mode:

Here's a link to the video I uploaded last night. These eaglets took a fish tail on a tour of the nest on 3/23. They wanted it, but they didn't know what to do with it. They took turns trying to figure it out. It was fun to watch. I took an hour of video and edited it down to 19 minutes. Kinda long, I know. Watch it when you get the chance... Figuring out how to feed themselves is an important step in their development.

I also uploaded a short video of Mom bringing a huge fish to the nest from yesterday. (1:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment