Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 40&42

There was so much stretching going on at the Berry College nest today, I had to capture some of it to share! Check out this lazy day video (3:27). Here's a cute scene I came across today while looking back for something else. I had to grab a s'cap, even though it was from yesterday evening!

A few s'caps from today, this is one of Mom's big stretches in the video:

Here's a good comparison of the tail feathers. Looks like the older chick is closest to the camera. They are getting harder to tell apart...

Mom was giving something the eagle-eye!

These chicks are like two peas in a pod!

I mentioned that I had gotten an hour of video the other day that I needed to process. I got it down to 20 minutes! It was a fun day, watching these two try to figure out what to do with a fish tail! It's still uploading... It's  late. I'll post the link tomorrow or you can find it on my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment