Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 75&77 Fledge Watch Continues, Harrison Bay Eagles Day 31&33, White Rock Eagles Day 9&10, Loch of the Lowes Osprey, Dyfi Osprey, Story About an Eagle Owl

I'm having internet issues again tonight... So, just a quick round-up...

No fledge yet at the Berry College Eagle nest. I held my breath a couple of times today watching them. They are getting really comfortable jumping up and down onto the branches and even jumping from branch to branch. Sometimes, accidental fledges happen that way. But it's better if they leap! It's quiet at the nest tonight.

And it's quiet at the Harrison Bay nest tonight too. Look at those pin feathers coming in!

I caught a feeding at the White Rock Eagles nest.


The Scottish Wildlife Trust's Loch of the Lowes Osprey are having a quiet night too. It's almost morning here.

Same at the Dyfi Osprey nest. I don't know how many eggs she's sitting on. I recorded the nest all day, but when I got home and stopped the recording the program crashed... So, this is all I've got.

There's just a black rectangle tonight at the Africam Black Eagle nest. That cam is solar powered and runs out of juice during the overnight hours...

Check out this Eagle Owl that lands on people's heads. There's as 1 minute video embedding in the article. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment