Sunday, April 26, 2015

Links to cams: Berry College Eagles Day 72&74, Harrison Bay Eagles Day 28&30, White Rock Day 6&7, Loch of the Lowes Osprey, Dyfi Osprey, Africam Black Eagle, White-bellied Sea Eagle, Berry College Bluebirds

My internet is still really slow because the ground is still saturated from all of the rain yesterday. So, I have one s'cap from each nest that I'm following this year and I'm giving all the links to those cams. It's been a while since I've done that...

Berry College Eagles (2 eaglets - fledge watch starts this week!)

Harrison Bay Eagles (2 chicks)

White Rock Eagles (2 hatchlings)
 
Scottish Wildlife Trust's Loch of the Lowes Osprey (3 eggs)

Dyfi Osprey (2 eggs so far)

Africam Black Eagle (2 eggs)

White-bellied Sea Eagle (will lay eggs around early July)
 
Berry College Bluebirds -- I don't think they are streaming this nest until after the Berry College Eagles fledge. Not sure why not... Something to keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment