Thursday, April 30, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 76&78, Harrison Bay Eagles Day 32&34, White Rock Eagles Day 10&11, Dyfi Osprey 3 Eggs!

Berry College cam 1 isn't working very well for me... A shame since three were in the nest for quite a while today. I also processed some video from yesterday. I snack was brought to the nest and the eaglet tried to eat it in one bite. Can it get it down in one bite? Check out the Snack video (1:03).

The Harrison Bay eaglets are spending a lot of time preening, helping their feathers come in:

It was late when I made my rounds. The White Rock chicks have already been tucked in for the night.

I finally got a look at what Mom Dyfi Osprey is sitting on: 3 eggs! We'll have to wait and see if there will be a 4th egg... I finally got a look at the eggs during their overnight.

This is the scene there now. 1:00AM here and morning there...

No comments:

Post a Comment