Thursday, June 5, 2014

Berry College Fledgling Day 103 (Take-off Sequence), Nest Cam Round-up: Hays, Two Harbors, and White Rock

Today was day 103 for the Berry College Bald Eagle. I only saw the eaglet one time today around 12:30PM when she made a very brief visit to the nest. I started taking video right after she landed. The video isn't much to look at, so I grabbed some stills from the video. (If you want to see the video, let me know by leaving a comment and I'll process/post it.) Here she is looking around the nest for something to eat.

This series is from her take-off from the back of the nest. These are all one frame apart.










The eaglets at the Hays nest are getting big! It looked like two of them were self-feeding when I brought the cam up.

One finished eating and walked across the nest.

And then the wingercizing broke loose and lazy bones was getting whacked with its wings.

Which prompted lazy bones to stand up!

It was so late when I got a chance to check the Two Harbors nest that I found a nice surprise! The picture is so much better when the harsh light is gone! The eaglet is in pancake mode, but still in the same spot...

The two White Rock eaglets are so cute, the way they stay side-by-side. All day, every day. (At least that's what I find 99% of the time when I check this nest.) And they seem to have a favorite spot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment