Friday, June 13, 2014

Berry College Fledgling Day 111, Nest Cam Round-up: Hays, Two Harbors, White Rock, And Berry College Bluebird (Hatch Day!)

Today is day 111 for the Berry College Bald Eagle. I found the adult in the nest.


And I found B3 on a branch when I switched to the approach cam. This was the only look I got of B3 today...

This is what I got at the Hays nest today.

And this is what I got at the Two Harbors nest today. It must be Friday the 13th with a full moon. (The next Friday the 13th will a full moon will occur in the year 2049!)

With fingers crossed, I brought up the White Rock nest. I couldn't get the close up cam, but I did get the wide angle PTZ cam. These babies are starting to get big!

It's hatch day at the Berry College Bluebird nest! When I first brought up the cam today, I missed the second hatch by 6 minutes, darn it!


These two are all over the place and all over each other...



Here's Dad waiting to see if one of the babies is going to poop. The parents remove the poop sacks from the nest to keep the area clean.

When I got home from work, I found that the third baby has hatched. Three little hatchlings!

Dad looks like he's been rained on. He's on poop watch...

Mom is incubating still. Fingers crossed for five hatches!

It's raining, so I'm having connection issues. So I'm going to post this now and hopefully be able to get s'caps of a hatch this evening. Unfortunately, with the connection issues, that's not too likely...








No comments:

Post a Comment