Monday, July 21, 2014

Nest Cam Round-up (Black and White version): White Rock, Berry College Bluebird, Africam Black Eagle, Dyfi Osprey, and White-bellied Sea Eagle, and Bald Eagle Camellia Checked In

I don't know why my screen capture program is taking s'caps in black and white... I'll try a reboot and maybe tomorrow my s'caps will have color!

Nobody was home at the White Rock nest. But I've still got more of Christian Sasse's pictures to post! Here's another, posted here with his permission.

The Berry College Bluebird only laid 4 eggs this time. I was hoping to see 5 babies grow up in this nest. (I guess black and white is ok here, since this nest is under an IR light, which only shows black and white.)


The Africam Black Eagle is starting to get some black feathers growing in. (I guess black and white is ok here too since the baby is white with black feathers coming in and the adults are black with some white...) In this s'cap, the baby is picking up a branch with its beak.



One of the adults brought a stick to the nest this morning.


One of the adults was at home at the Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust's Dyfi Osprey Project nest this morning. (This is all wrong in black and white.) 


I didn't have much time to watch the White-bellied Sea Eagle nest today. (This one's not bad in black and white...)


Bald Eagle Camellia checked in.

I'm going to try to resolve this black and white issue for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment