Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nest Cam Round-up: White Rock, White-bellied Sea Eagle, Dyfi Osprey

This s'cap is from the wide-angle cam at the White Rock nest.

The rest of these are from the live discussion with Christian Sasse.





A view of Boundary Bay:



This is a picture that Christian Sasse took of the White Rock eaglets during one of his live discussions, posted here with his permission. I'm going to post one of his pictures each blog post until I run out of the pictures that he's made available...

I brought up the Africam Black Eagle cam a few times today, but it wouldn't come up...

I took this s'cap of the White-bellied Sea Eagle nest last night before going to bed.

The rest of these were taken today after work.





I don't know what Mom got all fluffed up for. But she stayed that way for a while, and then an ad interrupted...

I took this s'cap of the Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust's Dyfi Osprey Project nest this afternoon. The babies were on their own in the nest...

And tonight they are in the nest by themselves. They are getting bigger now and aren't as susceptible to predators now. I'm sure the parents are still close by though.

I like the one eye peeking at the camera.

Yup, we've definitely been spotted!

I went to the eagle release in Virginia Beach today. I'll try to get video and pictures processed over the weekend and hopefully posted early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment