Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Nest Cam Round-up: White Rock, Berry College, Dyfi Osprey, White-bellied Sea Eagles

It looks like rain today at the White Rock nest.

I'm just going to keep putting up Christian Sasse's pictures of the White Rock nest until I run out... I'm glad I have these pictures for days like these when nobody is home...

I am totally amused by the grass growing in the Berry College Bald Eagle nest.

It was a beautiful day at the Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust's Dyfi Osprey Project nest.


These chicks still look much smaller than the adults.


I found Dad on the eggs at the White-bellied Sea Eagle nest today.

Mom arrived and waited a moment for Dad to move. I waited with anticipation because I knew what was going to happen next (and they didn't disappoint!)

When Dad didn't move, she took a step closer.

When he still didn't move, she took another step.

That was enough crowding for him to finally move off of the eggs. These two are so funny. Mom is already moving onto the eggs here.

She settled right down.

We got a wide-angle view, which is nice... I like all of the views at this nest. Very pretty. That's a huge nest!

Dad came back for another shift... Mom will let him know when his turn is over!

The Africam Black Eagle cam was down this morning. Hopefully, it's working in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment