Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 81&83 Family Time (& Fledge Watch Continues), Harrison Bay Eagles Day 37&39 Cute Self-feeding, White Rock Eagles Day 15&16 Chatter at Sunset, Dyfi Osprey Three Eggs, Backyard Deer Cinco De Mayo Party

I got some really great family s'caps today at the Berry College nest! But we'll go in order. A little feeding this morning.


I was happy when they turned toward the camera.

Then here comes the other parent with something large in tow...

They all crowd around to see what was brought to the nest.

Then something caught their attention and I was able to see everyone's face!!!

A few minutes later was another good pose by the family! These are my favorite s'caps of this nest this year!

Aren't these great!?

This last shot is right before Dad took off. So happy I got these s'caps!

I love the close-ups!

By the way, no fledge again today. Just hot babies!

Two peas in a pod at the Harrison Bay nest!

One of the babies decided it was hungry. Check out I'll Feed Myself (6:09) by clicking the link or the play button below.

I caught a pretty sunset at the White Rock nest. When Dad flew in, they talked up a storm!

Mom hopped right up and took off for a break.

My video capture program was messing up and I had to reboot. It looks like Mom returned while I was gone.

Zoomer knows where to look for Dad...

...even when he took a short flight to another perch.

This view shows where the overhead cam is located.

Here's the Chatter at Sunset video. (1:20)

I recorded the Dyfi Osprey nest overnight last night so I could see how many eggs they have. They won't lay any more at this point. And the verdict is... 3 eggs.

I had some backyard deer tonight at my neighbor's feeder. It was a Cinco De Mayo party (0:39) at the feeder...

So, do you guys like having the videos embedded right into the blog, so you don't have to go to YouTube? You can always click the link I provide, or select YouTube at the bottom right of the video to watch on YouTube. Let me know if you like it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment