Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 88&90 Second Fledge Returns to Nest (See previous post today for Second Fledge video)

If you haven't checked the blog yet today, this is post #2 for today. The first one contained the fledge of the second Berry College eaglet. That eaglet returned to the nest for dinner. And it was another grand entrance! Here's a link to the video of Second Fledge Returns to Nest (7:10). I'm not going to embed this one in the blog. I did a side-by-side of two cams and it would be too hard to see it in a little box on here. So, click the link and maybe view it on full screen... And please tell me how you like the side-by-side format. I think it really worked well for this video! I viewed it on 360p Quality in the Settings and I think it looks good.

The Blue Jays didn't take long to move in.


And they came by more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment