Friday, May 8, 2015

Berry College Eagles Day 84&86 They Are Making Us Wait, White-bellied Sea Eagle New Nest

The Berry College Eaglets are in no hurry to fledge. Today was just another day of them teasing me. At one point, they were on the same branch so close together. Still no fledge...

In last night's post, I noted that only one baby was sleeping in the nest. I checked in before going to bed and they were both in the nest. So I rewound and found the moment that one came Creeping In After Curfew (5:50):

I also got a short piece from today. One of the eaglets was Feeling Jumpy (0:36):

They have moved the camera at the White-bellied Sea Eagle nest so we can see the new nest. It's a pretty scene:

I'm not sure if this is Mom or Dad doing stick work.

The other parent came for a visit. I can't tell from this which is the male and which is the female...



No comments:

Post a Comment