Saturday, April 26, 2014

Berry College Eaglet day 63, Nest Cam Round-up: Hays, Two harbors, White Rock, and Berry College Bluebird

Today is the 9 week mark for the Berry College Bald Eagle. Time for another collage!
I believe this chick is full grown now. Here's some s'caps in the nest today with the adults. Mom I think in the first two, then feeding with Dad.






I got one s'cap of a lazy wing stretch:

This is a larger version of the one that I used in the collage. The very top of the head is cut off -- but it's the best s'cap I got of the eaglet today:

This is the rest of the decent s'caps I got today (I reject a lot of the s'caps that I take):
 

 

 

 

There was a puddle of sleeping fuzz at the Hays nest today. It's funny how they will fight over food at this age, but still seek each other for warmth:

The camera angle at Two Harbors is different. I like being able to see the water...

It's another beautiful day at the White Rock nest.


Finally, with a stretch, the adult gets up!

Time to feed the babies! And the adult is kind enough to not block the view of the little ones! I took a bunch of s'caps during this feeding and am going to put most of them on here. Love those little bandit faces! I didn't see much sibling rivalry today and they both seem more sturdy -- a sign that they are both getting fed. They were both presented with food during this feeding.







Mom Berry College Bluebird is still sitting on her eggs. Every now and then she does a little wiggle to settle better onto the eggs. So cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment