Saturday, May 3, 2014

Berry College Eaglet Day 70, Nest Cam Round-up: White Rock, Berry College Bluebird, and Loch of the Lowes, Bald Eagle Camellia Checked In

Today is day 70 (week 10!) for the Berry College Bald Eagle. Here's the weekly collage, with the eaglet on the front branch this week:

Here's the other pictures of this nest from today:

I don't know if the eaglet could stand any closer to the edge.


I was so glad when the eaglet hopped up onto the branch.

This is the picture I chose for the 10 week old picture.


 




I guess the eaglet was trying to let the adult know that it was hungry, nibbling on the adult in this s'cap.

The baby is still pestering the adult. Too funny!

I couldn't get the Hays cam today.

The Two Harbors nest had a horrible picture today. I did see both parents visit the nest.

The adult at the White Rock nest was perched above the nest.


And then it dropped down into the nest.

Disappointment at the Berry College Bluebird nest. Only one of the eggs hatched. The eggs are supposed to hatch all together, so I'm not hopeful for any more babies at this nest since the one hatched yesterday before 10:00AM... These two pictures were taken about 7 hours apart today. It looks like everything has been rearranged.


I checked in with the Scottish Wildlife Trust's Loch of the Lowes Osprey nest this morning. The cam was zoomed out so far that I didn't have much hope of seeing eggs...


Bald Eagle Camellia checked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment