Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Berry College Eaglet Day 80, Nest Cam Round-up: Hays, White Rock, and Berry College Bluebird

Today is day 80 for the Berry College Bald Eagle. There was more perching on branches than laying in the nest. Once again, the eaglet was back and forth, checking out the different branches.


The eaglet came in close to the camera. At one point, it tried to take a bite of the cam, but I missed getting the s'cap...



Major close-up!


Then back to the branch with wings spread to keep cool.

I checked back later to find the eaglet laying in the nest.

At the Hays nest, two of the babies were passed out while the other stood watch...


Only one s'cap from the White Rock nest today, and that's from the wide angle cam. I couldn't get the close-up cam to come up today.

The Berry College Bluebird is the most optimistic bird, spending most of its time with its mouth open. I suspect that most baby songbirds are just as optimistic.

I've seen the baby spread its wings like this when it poops. I'm not sure if that's what it was doing here since everything was done by the time I finished saving this s'cap.

Looking like a bird now that its eyes are open.

Feathers are coming in really nice.

This baby either has its mouth open or it's got the cutest little grumpy face!

Cute little baby!

Short post today. I have Verizon DSL, which sucks. I'm having lots of issues today... Had to reset my router 15 times during this post...



















No comments:

Post a Comment